I am very glad to say…that I am a total turophile. There is nothing in this world more motivating than cheese for me…serve it cold or hot, tastes always good. Any boring dish…..add cheese and it becomes full of life. When all else fails….cheese is always there for you. Please indulge in these cheese fingers to brighten up your mood. Plus side is that it is such a simple and quick recipe….that you won’t even have to remember the steps.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Frying time: 10 mins | Serves: 3-4
List of Ingredients:
- 1 cup Gram flour (Besan)
- 5-6 tbsp Water
- 1 large Potato, boiled
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Coriander leaves, shredded
- Salt, red chills and black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Bread crumbs
- Oil to fry
Take gram flour in a large bowl, add water and form a smooth paste.
Make oblong shaped rolls of this dough and keep aside.
Roll it in the breadcrumbs and dip in the hot oil for frying
Let the cheese rolls drain the oil on tissues.
Serve hot with the choice of sauce.
- While making the paste (in step 1), add water slowly to avoid runny batter. In case the batter is runny, add more gram flour.
- Fry on high flame to get crispy fingers.
Hope you will enjoy this dish with your friends and family. Keep me posted!!!