Hello all my blogger friends…after a long hiatus in posting the healthy dishes….here comes my new recipe of yet another healthy snack. Moong dal snack – It is a dieter friendly dal. It has minimal calorie and is a rich source of iron and potassium. Hope you will like this recipe.
Prep time: 10 mins; Cook time: 15 mins; Ready in: 5 mins
- 1 cup dhuli moong (husked green gram)-soaked in water for 3-4 hours
- Chopped Onion and diced Green Chilles
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala and Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp of Lemon juice
- Oil to fry
- Drain the water from the soaked dal and put it in a wide mouthed container.
2. Add chopped onion and diced chilles to the container and mix well.
3. Add all the other ingredients like salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala. and give a good mix. Additionally add garlic paste and squeeze a lemon in the mixture.
4. Make it into a dough. Divide this into portions and shape them into fingers.
- In case the dough not firm enough, add some roasted gram flour (besan) to it.
- Fry over low heat, for better cooking
- One can also add boiled potato for better taste.
Enjoy these yummy treat and do write to me and follow for more easy peasy recipes:)