Raise your hands if you are not on the lookout for quick and easy snack recipe you can make in as little time as possible.
Yep, that’s what I thought. I have a easy snack recipe in here that are kid-friendly and takes very little effort and time. While I love good food, I don’t necessarily agree that you need to slog for hours in the kitchen to get it together. So, here it is, my next easy peasy recipe for Tea-Time.
Prep time: 10 mins; Cook time: 15 mins; Ready in: 5 mins
- Grated Cheese
- Chopped Onion and Green chilles
- Salt and red chilli to taste
- A dash of Coriander
- Bread slices (based on number of rolls)
- Lukewarm water to soak the bread
- Oil to fry
Take a flat vessel and Grate cheese into thin strands using the grater
Add chopped onion and green chilies, mix well
Put salt and red chili, depends on the taste and give a good mix and keep it aside
Cut the sides of the bread, and dip the bread in lukewarm water (only once)
Squeeze out the water and add the cheese mix into the bread
Roll the bread properly, pressing it with both the hands, trying to make a oblong shape
Repeat the step 6 for all the bread pieces. Meanwhile, heat the oil in the deep frying vessel.
After all the bread rolls are ready, fry them in oil. Keep the flame high.
After the bread rolls turns golden brown, take them out and strain the oil properly.
Cut them into two halves and serve with ketchup.
- It is better to use fresh bread, because it is easier to mold.
- Add a little salt in the water in which the bread is to be dipped. This gives a better taste to the bread
- Fry the bread rolls on high flame.
- Cut the bread rolls into two halves for serving purpose, and sprinkle a little chaat masala on them for chatapata taste.
Enjoy these yummy treat and do write to me and follow for more easy peasy recipes:)