Prep: 10 mins; Cook: 15 mins, Ready in: 5 mins
1. 1 cup Sprouted Moong (whole green gram)
2. 1/2 cup Gram flour
3. 2 tbsp Semolina (rava)
4. 1/2 cup Chopped Tomatoes
5. 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
6. 1 tbsp Chopped Green Chillies
7. Grated Processed Cheese
8. Salt to taste and normal Water
9. Olive oil for pan-frying
To make sprouts pancake:
1. Take a cup of sprouted moong dal and grind into smooth paste, adding a little water.
2. Add the sprouted dal paste in a bowl. Add gram flour, semolina and mix well.
9. Serve hot with ketchup or green chilli sauce.
1. Add water slowly to form the smooth paste and make sure, it should not be runny.
2. Fry the pancake on medium flame, to make it more crispy.
Enjoy eating this healthy snack and do post your comment in case you like the recipe or have some feedback regarding the same.