Added pictures of some steps.
Ingredients for 20-25 Potato balls:
1. 4 medium sized potato (boiled)
2. Ginger & Garlic paste
3. Green chillies
4. Cornflour, in two parts
5. Bread crumbs
6. Grated groundnuts
7. Salt and red chilly powder
8. One table spoon lemon juice
9. And surprise item in the dish – Cheese cubes (small)
10. Frying pan and oil
Cooking time would be around 15-20 mins.
How to make:
1. Mash the boiled potato to make a smooth paste. Be careful in getting rid of all the lumps.
2. Add ginger and garlic paste (about 2 table spoon), sliced green chillies and pinch of salt and red chilly powder.
3. Mix well and add the grated groundnuts to give a crunchy feel to the balls.
4. Add one table spoon lemon juice to give tangy taste.
5. Add cornflour (about 2-3 table spoon), for binding purpose, till the mix hardens and…
View original post 154 more words